Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum Wedding Photos
The Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert married J.P. Rosenbaum in Pasadena, Calif., earlier this month.
Hebert, 28, wore a custom Randi Rahm gown, complete with a 40-pound, hand-beaded detachable train. Bachelor host Chris Harrison officiated the wedding, held on the lawn of the Langham Huntington Hotel.
The couple who became engaged on the Season 7 finale of "Bachelorette" in Fiji during summer 2011, exchanged vows in a traditional Jewish ceremony. Ashley and J.P.'s moms also performed a Celtic knot ceremony.
See the stunning photos from their wedding, which was television on ABC December 16.
Photo: ABC, UsMagazine
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos