Sarah Stage: Model Sueing Playboy Over Late Fees
Sarah Stage Insagram.
A model who worked for Playboy is suing the magazine for a whopping $225,000 in late fees.
Sarah Stage claims she modelled for Playboy on November, 2009 and Hugh Hefner's company agreed to pay her $15,000 for her work.
Stage says Playboy agreed to pay her immediately but she didn't receive a dime for weeks. After repeated request, they cut her a check on January 11, 2010.
Stage claims that California Labor Law gives the right to claim 30 days worth of late penalties -- which entitles her to $225,000 in late fees.
Stage filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court earlier this month and is looking for the six-figure payout, plus attorney's fees and costs.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos