Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Called It Quits!
Yes, it's official: Bachelorette couple Emily Maynard and Jef Holm have ended their engagement.
The couple announced the news on Tuesday night confirming rampant speculation that they are no longer together.
"I am sorry to tell you that Jef and I have, indeed, parted ways," Emily said in a statement.
"What we shared was completely genuine and real and it breaks my heart but we have decided to break up," Jef added.
Even before announcing the split, Jef changed his Facebook relationship status from "engaged" to "single" seemingly confirming the breakup rumors.
On his twitter page, he wrote, "#God has a way to heal your sorrow. God has a way to touch your tomorrow. Trust him."
Meanwhile, Emily changed her Twitter profile photo last week to a snapshot of her and daughter, Ricki.
Just last week, Bachelor couple, Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson, announced their split.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos