'Bachelorette' Ashley and J.P. to Wed on TV
Are you ready for a TV wedding?
"Bachelorette" Ashley Hebert and fiancé J.P. Rosenbaum are set to tie the knot in a TV special this December.
The wedding ceremony and reception will be featured in a two-hour TV special, "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding", which will air in December on ABC. It will include everything from Hebert's dress fitting and wedding planning to the bachelor and bachelorette parties.
Spoiler alert! Ashley told UsWeekly in October 2011, "My dress will not be white!"
Ashley, 28, is a dentist in Philadelphia. JP, 35, works in construction in New York. They got engaged during the finale of The Bachelorette season 7 in 2011.
They will be the second "Bachelorette" couple to walk down the aisle, following in the footsteps of Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos