Panda Ross Rocks The X Factor Audition, Then Gets Rushed to Hospital
Meet Panda Ross, the 42 years young Dallas barista who rocked the X Factor audition before leaving in an ambulance.
Panda's charm and charisma wowed the crowd, even before she put in a powerhouse audition. She revealed she had spent the previous seven days in the hospital for pneumonia but broke herself out of the hospital to audition for her favorite judge Simon Cowell.
She did a rendition of "Bring It On Home To Me" by Sam Cooke. And, OMG, did she blow the roof off the X-Factor arena...she had the entire audience up on their feet.
We hope to see Panda on stage again and again in the near future.
Get well soon Panda!
Filed under: Celebrity Gossip
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos