Lady Gaga's Vogue September Cover: Before and After Photoshop
Born this way? Not exactly.
Lady Gaga looks ultra skinny in a stunning in a Marc Jacobs gown on the cover of Vogue's September issue , but a behind-the-scenes video from the pop star's photo shoot reveals how the fashion magazine airbrushed Gaga's body to make it appear significantly thinner. Not only is Gaga's waist impossibly tiny, but her facial features are also altered and refined.
The cover was shot by photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot.
Watch the video below. Do you think Vogue went too far with airbrushing Lady Gaga?
Filed under: Celebrity Gossip
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos