Emily Maynard and Jef Holm on Good Morning America (VIDEO)
Everyone's favorite guilty pleasure 'The Bachelorette' came to an end last night.
Emily Maynard dumped Arie Luyendyk, before accepting a marriage proposal from Jef Holm. The single mother chose the entrepreneur as her future husband and stepfather to her 8-year-old daughter Ricki.
The newly engaged couple appeared on Good Morning America this morning to talk about their relationship.
"We're going to combine our lives and I'm going to hang out with Ricki all the time and become a car pool dad," Jef said. "We're just going to live our lives together and get accustomed with each other, plan a wedding, and when we get married, move in together."
As for the couple's wedding plans, Emily said that they're just "taking it day by day," but said she's "been looking up dresses and places and everything online" in her excitement.
Filed under: Celebrity Gossip
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos