Adele to Give Birth in Two Months
British singer Adele, who just announced her pregnancy on June 29, is due to give birth as early as September.
The singer apparently managed to keep it a secret for nearly seven months.
"Adele has barely left the house in recent months, so she could keep this to herself for as long as possible," a source told Heat World. "She stopped exercising a few months ago, and since then it's been all about the baby."
The six-time Grammy winner, 24, is expecting her first baby with boyfriend Simon Knoecki, 36. Simon also has a five-year-old daughter with his ex-wife Clary Fisher.
Filed under: Celebrity Gossip
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos