Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise Divorcing; Katie Wants Sole Custody of Suri
We so didn't see this coming!
After five years of marriage, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting a divorce.
"This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family," Katie's attorney tells PEOPLE. "Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest."
According to TMZ, Katie is the one who filed for divorce and Tom was "blindsided" by Katie's legal move. Katie reportedly wants full custody of Suri, as well as a division of property which is worth a combined $275 million. The couple reportedly has a prenup agreement in place.
Tom and Katie were married in November 2006 in Italy and have one child together, 6-year-old Suri. It was the first marriage for Katie and the third Tom.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos