'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison and Wife Gwen to Divorce After 18 Years
Chris Harrison - the longtime host of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette has separated from his wife of 18 years, Gwen Jones.
"Though we have made this incredibly difficult decision to separate, our love and mutual respect remain, and we look forward to sharing in the lives of our wonderful children," the couple said in a joint statement Thursday.
They have two children. Chris, 40, met Gwen in college at Oklahoma City University, where he attended on a soccer scholarship.
According to In Touch Weekly, the pair have been separated for some time but remain close friends and have been amicably sharing custody of 9-year-old son Joshua and 7-year-old daughter Taylor.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos