Caught on Video: Gisele Bundchen Blaming Tom Brady's Teammates for Super Bowl Loss
Gisele Bundchen ripped off husband Tom Brady's New England Patriots teammates after they lost the Super Bowl to the New York Giants last night.
"My husband can not f*cking throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time," Gisele was overheard complaining.
On her way out of the stadium, the supermodel was heckled by New York Giants fans who screamed, "Eli owns your husband."
Gisele turned to a friend and said, "You (have) to catch the ball when you're supposed to catch the ball. My husband can not f****ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time."
"I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times," the Brazilian bombshell, 31, said, according to theinsider.com.
Naturally, it was captured on video.
Later, she was seen comforting her husband.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos