Jim Carrey's Daughter Jane Auditions for American Idol
Jim Carrey's 24 year-old daughter, Jane Carrey, auditioned for American Idol in San Diego, which aired in a special episode Sunday night.
Jane, who is currently working as a waitress, surprised the judges with a good voice as she sang "Something To Talk About" and received a Golden Ticket.
Judge Jennifer Lopez recalled meeting her as a little girl when she worked on In Living Color with her dad in the early '90s.
Watch her audition above, followed by a call to her father with the good news.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos