Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Marries Stephen Stagliano
Former Bachelorette contestant DeAnna Pappas married school teacher Stephen Stagliano in Palmetto, Georgia on Saturday.
The bride, 29, walked down the aisle in a strapless Disney Bridal wedding gown with a birdcage veil and cowboy boots.
"We're so ecstatic to be husband and wife and we're thrilled to be sharing this day with all our family and friends," the newlyweds tell Us Weekly.
DeAnna and Stephen were introduced by his twin brother Michael Stagliano from Jillian Harris's season of The Bachelorette.
Stephen, 27, popped the question with a 2.12 carat ring back in May 2010.
DeAnna, who was notoriously rejected by Brad Womack on his first go-around as The Bachelor, went on to become The Bachelorette and got engaged to Jesse Csincsak in July 2008. The couple broke off their engagement later that year.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos