Lady Gaga Without Makeup, Harper's Bazaar Photo
Lady Gaga poses au natural on the cover of "Harper's Bazaar", October issue.
The 25-year-old singer, known for her wacky outfits and dramatic make-up, tells the magazine, "Whether I'm wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I'm always the same person inside."
"I don't really view it as 'natural,'" she explains. "I think that artifice is the new reality. It's more about just being honest and sincere to the core of what you do.
Gaga reveals she has been a free-spirit since she was kid.
"Even when I was a kid, I used to run around naked with the babysitter, driving her crazy," she recalls.
She attributes her toned body to her hard work, and "I do yoga, I do Bikram and I run, and I eat really healthy. You know, my work sort of feeds me. I keep in shape by working hard."
The October issue of Harper's Bazaar hits newsstands September 27th.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos