How Much Did 'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert Make?
Way less than previous bachelorettes!
University of Pennsylvania dental student Ashley Hebert was paid only $30,000 to appear as the Bachelorette this season, according to Us Weekly.
While Hebert, 26, pocketed just $30k from ABC for her two-month shoot, the network forked out up to $100,000 for past Bachelor and Bachelorette stars.
ABC paid 2009 'Bachelor' Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney $30k just for their two-hour wedding special last year - in addition to paying for the cost of the lavish wedding!
Bachelorette couple Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter cashed in a cool $1 million from the producers for tying the knot on camera in 2003.
Do you think Ashley deserves more? After all, she's subjected herself to the ultimate public humiliation by appearing on the show.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos