Super Bowl Commercials 2011: Top 10 Super Bowl Ads
The Super Bowl is one of the few televised sports events where the commercials attract as much interest as the game.
So what's in store for Super Bowl fans in 2011?
In no particular order, here's a sneak peek at the Top 10 commercials to appear during the game this year:
Super Bowl Commercials 2011
1. Volkswagen: Volkswagen has two commercials, a one-minute spot featuring a little kid dressed as Darth Vader, and a 30-second ad for the 2012 Beetle, featuring the "Black Beetle" character rocking out to Jon Spencer Blues Explosion's "Black Betty."
2. Brisk Iced Tea: This commercial features a lesson from Ozzy Osbourne on "how to be normal."
3. Captain Jack Sparrow, Nuff Said: Johnny Depp is back as the roguish seafarer in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, and Walt Disney Pictures is unveiling a brand-new teaser in the third quarter.
4. All in the Family: Kim Kardashian will be front-and-center in a Super Bowl ad for Skechers ShapeUps.
5. GUESS WHO: GoDaddy.com ad featuring Biggest Loser trainer Jillian Michaels.
6. E*Trade: Talking babies are back!
7. HUNGRY?: Snickers, who featured Betty White last year, have put Richard Lewis and Roseanne Barr in their 30-second spot in the second quarter.
8. Bieber Fever Meets Bat Eater: Justin Bieber has teamed up with Ozzy Osbourne in a rather weird commercial for Best Buy.
9. VROOM-VROOM: General Motors makes a triumphant return to the Super Bowl with five commercials.
10. Beer!: Anheuser-"Clydesdale"-Busch - the Super Bowl's only beer advertiser.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos