Kyle Boller, Carrie Prejean Expecting First Child
Former Miss California Carrie Prejean is pregnant!
The controversial beauty queen is expecting her first child with her NFL hubby Kyle Boller.
"We are just so excited," the three-months-pregnant Prejean, 23, told FOX411.com on Wednesday. "I'm due in May on my grandmother's birthday. She recently passed away, so that's very special to us."
Carrie married Oakland Raiders quarterback Kyle Boller in July.
Boller, 29, said he couldn't be more thrilled for fatherhood.
"I have the most beautiful pregnant wife ever, we are so in love and this was just the best news when we found out a couple of weeks ago," Boller said.
Congratulations to new parents-to-be!
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos