Brandy Dancing With The Stars Nov 8 - Waltz, Instant Cha Cha Cha
Brandy and Maksim Chmerkovskiy danced the Waltz for their first dance on Dancing with the Stars tonight (November 8).
Brandy and Maks received rave reviews from the judges, scoring a 29 for their waltz.
Len said he was overwhelmed by the whole performance. Bruno said, "This was more than a dance, this was an exquisite interpretation of a song. ... It was like a symphony, it was like a poem." Carrie Ann said she was "spellbound."
For their instant dance, Brandy and Maks danced the cha cha cha to Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream."
Bruno said, "Another fabulous performance to end a truly fantastic night."
They scored 28, for a grand total of 57 out of 60.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos