Miley Cyrus Wardrobe Malfunction at MTV Europe Music Awards 2010
Miley Cyrus had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction last night at the MTV Europe Music Awards 2010. The 17-year-old singer showed off a little too much skin on the red carpet as she posed in her halter-top dress.
The loose-fitting, white ensemble revealed the side of her left breast with the tattoo "Just Breathe" written in cursive underneath it.
For her performance, the newly-single Cyrus donned a skin-tight, flesh-colored leotard. See photos below.
Video: Miley Cyrus' sings "Who Owns My Heart" at the MTV EMAs.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos