Stephanie Seymour and Husband Peter Brant Call Off Divorce
Stephanie Seymour and her husband Peter Brant have called off their divorce. The supermodel and her multi-millionaire husband had a change of heart and announced Monday morning they are back together.
After months of bitter legal battle, Seymour, 41, and Brant, 63, called off their divorce at the Middletown Superior Court. The pair showed up in court today, holding hands and smiling.
Judge Linda Monroe welcomed the reconciliation and said, "I'm a true believer in marriage. It's hard work growing old together, but it's actually sort of fun."
Stephanie Seymour and Peter Brant have been married for 15 years and have three children, Peter Jr., 16, Harry, 14, and Lily, 5.
Brant is a publisher, real estate developer and art collector. Seymour has modeled since she was 16, and was a famous model for Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos