Christina Hendricks London Fog Ad (Photos & Video)
Christina Hendricks is the new face - and body - of outerwear brand London Fog.
The Emmy-nominated 'Mad Men' beauty will make her debut as London Fog's campaign spokesmodel on the pages of Elle, Cosmopolitan and InStyle magazine, this fall.
"London Fog is a classic brand, which I love. It also ties into Mad Men, we used London Fog in the show and this was a nice way to tie everything together," the actress said in a statement Tuesday. "The trench is such an iconic shape for men and women. It works for anyone - it worked in the 1960s and it works now. "
"The sexiest way to wear a trench is with nothing underneath at all," Hendricks giggles.
Hendricks' beautiful black-and-white ad campaign was shot by photograher Nico Muñoz. Check out some behind-the-scenes footage from the photoshoot.
[Photo & Video: London Fog]
Filed under: Celebrity Gossip
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos