Rihanna's New Neck Tattoo 'rebelle fleur'
Rihanna has added yet another tattoo to her collection. The 22-year-old singer revealed a new tattoo on her neck while out and about in Manhattan on Wednesday.
Written in cursive script, the fresh ink reads "rebelle fleur," which means "rebel/rebellious flower" in French.
Rihanna got it done the night before at East Side Ink in NYC's East Village. Her current beau, Matt Kemp, had helped her chose the design.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos