Kate Gosselin Book Bombs
The third time hasn't been a charm for Kate Gosselin.
The reality mom's latest book, I Just Want You to Know: Letters to My Kids on Love, Faith, and Family, bombed hard despite her relentless promotion on TV and radio.
Since its April 13 release, Kate's third book has sold just 10,084 copies, according to a report.
By contrast, the 35-year-old mom's first two books, Multiple Blessings and Eight Little Faces, were both New York Times Bestsellers. Multiple Blessings sold 523,000 copies in 2009.
Could I Just Want You to Know end up selling 500,000 copies in the long run? "Not likely," says Publishers Weekly's director Jim Milliot, adding that the numbers "nowhere near a blockbuster" and "not that impressive."
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos