Octomom Nadya Suleman Facing Foreclosure
Octomom and her 14 kids could be homeless soon.
Octomom Nadya Suleman is facing foreclosure because she owes more than $450,000 on the mortgage on her La Habra, Ca, home she bought one year ago. Suleman has been late on three recent monthly payments and failed to make the last $4,139 mortgage payment. The $450,000 balloon payment was due on March 10.
Octomom bought the 2,400 square foot house in March, 2009 for $565,000. The man who holds the note on the property says he's ready to begin foreclosure proceedings against the single mother of 14.
Filed under: Celebrity Gossip
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos