Caressa Cameron Miss America 2010 Winner Photos
Miss Virginia Caressa Cameron was crowned the winner of the 2010 Miss America Pageant Saturday night at the Hard Rock Café and Casino in Las Vegas.
22-year-old, Fredericksburg native, Caressa Cameron won a $50,000 scholarship and the crown after beating 52 other contestants.
During the interview portion of the competition, Cameron was asked about her thoughts on fighting childhood obesity.
"We need to get our kids back outside, playing with sticks in the street like I did when I was little," she said. "Expand your mind, go outside and get to see what this world is like."
Cameron is a broadcast journalism student at Virginia Commonwealth University. Her goal is to become a TV news anchor.
Miss California Kristy Cavinder was the first runner-up, winning $25,000. Second runner-up is Stefanie Wittler of Soddy-Daisy, Tenn.
Photo: Miss America
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos