Taylor Swift on Dancing With The Stars Results October 27
Taylor Swift performed her new single "Jump Then Fall" on Dancing With The Stars, results episode, October 27.
There was a double elimination last night. Viewers gave the boot to actress Melissa Joan Hart and her partner, Mark Ballas. Louie Vito his professional dancer, Chelsie Hightower, lost in a dance-off with Irvin and his partner, Anna Demidova.
"I kind of went deaf when he announced my name, and then I went, 'Oh no, was that us?'" Hart recalled after the show. "I'm going to miss the costumes, the lights, the music [and] walking down the stairs."
Seven celebrity contestants remain on the ABC show, including Irvin, entertainer Donny Osmond, model Joanna Krupa, singers Mya and Aaron Carter and TV personalities Mark Dacascos and Kelly Osbourne. To speed up the lackluster season, DWTS will eliminate two more celebs next week.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos