Jessica Simpson Henna Tattoo Photos
Jessica Simpson showed off a beautiful henna tattoo on her hand as she returned from a trip to India, where she was filming her upcoming VH1 reality show, The Price of Beauty.
Of the new ink, her rep tells London's Daily Mail, "The intricate Mehndi designs are typically Indian, and made with a turmeric paste. They're worn at wedding ceremonies and are supposed to bring good luck to eligible single women in India. It's a big style statement too. The really intricate designs take hours to apply by hand using just a brush. The artists are very skilled."
Jessica also got a traditional "bindi dot" on her forehead when she attended a glittering Bollywood Bash at Mumbai's Vie Lounge earlier this week.
- Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian Charity Scam: Accused Of Misusing Funds
- Justin Bieber's House: A Look Inside Bieber's Home
- Kristen Stewart Going Gay with Tamra Natisin: Enquirer
- Dina Lohan Shares Black Eye Photo, More Michael Lohan Abuse Details
- American Idol
- The Bachelorette
- The Bachelor
- Dancing With The Stars
- Most Popular Viral Videos
- Bikini Pictures
- Racy Photos
- Wardrobe Malfunctions
- Celebrity Tattoos